Permits, Forms, and Applications
It is exciting to start a big project for your home or business and you may not realize how connected the permitting departments of Maricopa County really are. For first-timers or those looking for more guidance on their project, we suggest visiting the Permitting Services page for easy-to-follow instructions and resources.
Already know what you need? Get it done now using the information and links on this page.
Know what type of permit application you need to complete. Need help with this? Review the food permitting guide on permit types.
Make sure you have your construction plans/schematics (layout, equipment, plumbing, etc.) available if submitting for new construction or a remodel/review.
Know what other required documents you'll need to provide. These are listed on the permit applications, provided in step 2.
Know how to submit your supporting documentation for food establishments via the Cloud. Please ensure you follow the instructions Opens a New Window. so that we can identify your documents. Please do not upload applications to the Cloud.
Have your contact information, owner & property information handy.
Know your project's plan review/application fees by reviewing the fee schedule. For stormwater fees, please visit the Fee Schedule page.
If you would like to set up an appointment to discuss your construction project prior to submittal, please contact us via email. Please provide details on the project scope and the address/parcel of the project location so that we can better serve your needs.
- General Forms
- Drinking Water
- Mobile Home Parks
- Onsite Wastewater (Septic)
- Public Accommodations (Hotels)
- Public Swimming Pools
- School Grounds
- Solid Waste
- Subdivision & Infrastructure
- Water/Wastewater Treat/Reuse
- Waste Resources
- ADEQ Source Approval
- Drinking Water New Source Approval Application
- New Community Public Water System Permit Application
- New Drinking Water Operating Permit for Existing Public Water System
- New Non-Transient Non-Community Public Water System Permit Application
- New Transient Non-Community Public Water System Permit Application
- Public Water System Operational or Compliance Plan Review Application
- 30 Day Transition
- Dog Friendly Patio
- Extension of Premises
- Inspection Upon Request
- Micro Market Permit
- Mobile Food Establishment Permit
- Mobile Food Establishments & Food Caterers Operating at Special Events Notification Form
- Permanent/Fixed Food Establishment Permit
- Request for Job Site Construction Inspection
- Special Event Coordinator
- Temporary/Seasonal Food Establishment Permit
- Variance/HACCP Plan
- Vending Machine
- Online Submittal Form (New Construction and Remodels)
- Administrative Change Form
- Approval to Construct Application
- Approval to Construct Checklist
- Approval to Remodel Application
- Approval to Remodel Checklist
- Daily Pool Chemistry Log Sheet
- New Owner/New Permit Application
- Request for Job Site/Construction Inspection
- Variance Request Application
Our team will process your application.
Once the application is processed you will receive an email with your permit number(s) and payment instructions. Please check your Junk or Spam email folders if you do not see an email from us within 2 business days. If you have questions, please contact us at 602-506-3301 or email us.
Our team will review your application/plans.
We will contact you for further information and next steps.
If you are doing construction/remodeling on any of the areas below, you will need to schedule an inspection(s).
For the following, please click on link below:
- Food establishments (brick and mortar)
- Onsite wastewater (septic systems)
- Public/Semi-public pools/spas, wading, splash pads
- Public accommodations (hotels)
- School grounds